Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been "Tagged"

So, my friend Aly tagged me, and according to her we are supposed to list 6 interesting things. It could be a fact, habit, or story. Then, you tag 6 other people and the cycle continues. So, Jen S., Mindi, Angela R., Jessica H., Mary my sissy, and Jen F. , consider yourselves tagged. Here goes...


1. I was born in Baton Rouge, LA, and lived in Biloxi, MS until I was 12 years old.

2. I could still do the splits 9 months pregnant, but can't do them anymore.

3. I love the smell of Christmas and Thanksgiving, ya know? It makes me feel happy & peaceful.

4. I have a fantasy that someday I will be micro organized and everything I own will be perfectly placed and really cute. The organization that people see when they come to my house is a facade, and if they looked more closely, they would be frightened.

5. I love to eat. If I know that i'm going to eat out one night at a favorite place, i'll be excited all day thinking about it. It's really fun for me, I don't know why I like it so much. I think part of it is that I don't have to clean up after.

6. I love to kiss my babies, and sometimes I worry that one day they will be embarrassed of me kissing them. I really kiss them all the time, like all over their faces and tummies and necks, all the time, and I love it.

4 comments:

Aly said...

I really wish that I could have seen you do the splits. That is great!! I am with you on your #4. One day! I love to eat out too it's so much fun.
Thanks for playing. I don't think you could kiss those sweet babies too much, no way. They are adorable. Love ya.

Aly said...

okay I am waiting patiently for Halloween pics. :)

Janelle said...

hi Carli,
I am completely with you on kissing my babies! I cannot stop nibbling on their cheeks, especially the ones with the softest and biggest cheeks, Tyler :), I could kiss on his face all day, in fact I'm pretty sure Jeff is jealous of my obsession with kissing Tyler's cheeks!

Aly said...

Where is my cute blogging friend. And yes I am blog stocking you.