Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Party Hardy!!






So, here are some pictures of my little trick or treaters. I think Gabe is only in one of them, poor baby, he doesn't have a costume because his Mommy is a slacker. Don' t worry Mom, he'll have on by Halloween. Anyway, my cute friend Mandy, who is very pregnant, threw this cute little party for the kiddies. They had so much fun. Sophi loves candy, and although Mandy had other cute little game ideas, Sophi's primary concern was, "where's the candy, how am I going to get that candy, and why can't I have more candy." It was still really fun though. Gabey just toddled around the whole time, occasionally knocking into something, or growling at the little boys who were wearing dinosaur costumes. He's a very fierce growler. These pictures were taken courtesy of my friend Jen S. Since my camera's display screen recently broke, you will be seeing a lot less pictures on here. Sorry guys, hope you enjoy these ones.

5 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

So cute! I love Sophi's costume...and yes I see the resemblance between Gabe and Dopey in his sock ear picture:) They are way cute!

La Belle Belge said...

Looks like Gabe adjusted to Loic's costume Ha Ha. They are so cute together on that picture... By the way, Tony loves Regina too :)

Aly said...

I love Sophi's witch costume. That is adorable! She is such a little Carli. Wow! So cute

Anonymous said...

Carli...This is Aly's sister, Liz. I hope it isn't creepy that I look on your blog, but I love your playlist! I listen to it at work all the time. So thank you for providing me with some easy listening while at the office. And you have darling children...

Aly said...

Hey by the way I hope that you don't care that I put that Sia song on my playlist. I love it and I can't get enough of you and your blog. Love the new look. I want to see more pics of you and Donny though. Love you