Monday, October 15, 2007

do ya ever cry?


I was talking to my friend Jen today and asked her if she ever looked at her babies and just wanted to cry. She said that she does sometimes. But really, sometimes I just look at them, and I just love them so dang much I wanna cry. Now, I should probably say that sometimes I look at them and want to cry because Sophi just peed on the floor, & i'm trying to get Gabe to stop putting his sucker in my hair and all over our apartment.(thanks nana and papa) But, it's just those sweet tender moments that I want to remember, and that I want to write about, and even sometimes cry about.

7 comments:

Aly said...

That picture is so sweet. How darling. I know what you mean totally.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Gabe is the spitting image of Jacob. So cute Carli!

JTMAC57 said...

This is officially the girliest blog on the entire intraweb!
JAMES
seeya in a few

Anonymous said...

still do...now I just have more angels to cry over!

Jen S said...

I totally so cry every time I look at my beautiful babies. I always say no one loves their babies as much as I love mine. No one but you, I think!! You are the lovingest mama ever! Wow my English is fabulous, huh!?

Jen-ben said...

What a DOLL! Ahhh, she's so dang cute! I love girlie blogs, and I love your music! And the link to my blog is missing the 'o' from photOgraphy :).

samsam said...

you are such a great mom. i'm always scared that i'll take my kids for granted (when i have kids!) and not laugh at the funny things they do...even if it will be a pain to clean up etc. you take time to ask them things....you enjoy them as they are, in the moment...you're not rushing them. you're amazing!