Saturday, August 16, 2008

Who I am, according to Sophinator.

This was on my friend Aly's blog and I thought it was so cute, so I decided to steal the idea for myself. These questions were all answered by my little Sophi.

1.What does Mommy always say to you?
"Like, kissing pretend people, that's funny Mom & Monster Gabriel and Monster Sophi."
I have no idea..., however I do always call them monster's

2.What makes mommy happy?
"not hitting each other, like not playing in your makeup, making my bed like all by
myself."
pretty much.

3. How does Mommy make you laugh?"
making funny faces, dancing funny, and singing funny.
I am so good at these.

4. What was mommy like when she was little
"itty bitty, well, I can't remember"

5.How old is Mommy?
"like kind of 4", then she says "no this many" and holds up 10 fingers.
I really thought she would know this one.

6. How tall is mommy?
she holds her arm up above her head and says, "you're kind of like this tall"

7.What does mommy like to do?
play games, making food, visiting our family, sleeping on the couch.
I really don't love to play games.

8.What is something Mommy doesn't like to do.
apparently I like to do everything

9. What does Mommy do for a job?
She holds her hand up to her ear and says, "talk to Sarah's Mommy"

Poor baby, I'm always on the phone.


10.What is mom's favorite food.
"Beef Stroganoff, do you like beef stroganoff, I like some."

This is absolutely not my favorite food, it is hers though


11. What do Mommy and Sophi like to do together?
Going on waves, play castle, we like to play kiss each other."

12. How do you know Mommy loves you?
A million

10 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever. Sydney's answers would be Sophi Gabe for everything. We love Sophi bear!!!

DyeFam said...

Carli-That was cute- Yes We are building in Roosevelt. After we did OKC-we were driving to CA and Jacks said he was NOT liking ATC at all-so we tried CA for a couple of weeks- but he wanted to try it-and then Delta called and offered him to come back and so we decided to go that way(even though we lived in ND for no reason and did ATC) ha ha-we think it was an answer to prayers-so he went back to Delta-but we had to stay in CA-and they told us it would be about at least two more years there but we just could not afford it-(cuz of all the student loans we had)so this great engineering job opened up in Roosevelt-so here we are-we are DONE moving and done changing Careers~! ha ha-Jacks misses the Aviation world-but it's been so nice to be back in UT and with both our families! So sorry for the long story-Anyways I might have to copy you on the ask the questions!

James and Mary said...

that was precious. i can just imagine sophi's little voice answering all these questions. oh how i do love you guys.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Love it, I can't wait until Porter is old enough to answer those kind of questions. All I would get right now is Lightning(McQueen),Ball, or monkey noises. I'll give him another year or so. But honestly, SO cute!

Kristie said...

That is the custest thing I've seen in a long time.Sophie is either ahead of the game or brooke is behind because I just asked Brooke a couple questions and they were one word answer. Very cute post and love the cute bob.

Christine said...

That was a super cute idea! You definitley should keep us updated on all the cute little things your abbies say:) Love ya!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

hey donny and carley this is Marti jo. Hoe are you guys? I am glad that i found your blog! Your kids are adorable! My blog is mmklc.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Oh my owrd!! That is so stinking cute! I loved reading that! Kids seriously have the funniest perspective on some things :)

jenichild said...

What a cute post! I love her answers. I thought it was funny because I was reading in a magazine about Liv Tyler being a mom and her little boy told the writer that his mommy works in a trailer at nights. I guess it's try. Aren't kids funny? Yours are darling!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

That is so cute, doesn't it just melt your heart to hear the types of things she says about you. I can't wait for Cohen to be old enough to think the world of me hehe!! We miss you guys