Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here's a picture of the finished tutu. Sophi has played in this everyday since I made it for her. She loves it and loves for me to take pictures of her princessing around. It only took me a few hours once I figured out what I was doing. (thanks Laurel)It's totally worth it. Mainly i'm just really proud of myself for making it for her. I rarely do stuff like that and during the process I realized that it was really enjoyable. I am going to start doing more inexpensive little projects. I'll have to start slow, because I get overwhelmed easily. It's great to know that I can make something for my children or home, without spending alot of money, and without a butt load of extra time.


4 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute. Loved making it with you!

Aly said...

You are flippin' awesome! That is darling. My sis makes those too, but not like a full dress, and she doesn't even have girls. that is adorable! Fab job girl!

Janelle said...

That is TOTALLY cute Carli!

Chandy said...

I love the tutu! I remember you telling me about it when we talked last (months ago, too long). I knew you were "freakin' awesome" all along.