Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aaah, it's been so long...


Whoa Gabey looks a little bit crazy in this picture. In his defense, he was a bit sleepy. This is at an Astros game. Thanks Mike and Layney for the tickets.So I don't know why I stopped doing this, but it seems to be a constant trend in my life. I stop blogging and then I miss it, and feel like i'm missing out on awesome opportunities to document our lives. Plus, it's so cool to be able to see what everyone's up to, I miss knowing what's happening a 1000 miles away. So here I go again, hopefully i'll last a bit longer this time. We got home from a long visit in Utah about 2 months ago, and were happy to be home. Sarah, my little sister, came with me and she just left to go back to Utah. She is sorely missed. We've just been trying to catch up with our buddies since she's been gone. Sophi and Gabe missed playing with their friends, and so did I. As much as we love little Sasa, we are happy to be hangin out again. Here's some recent pics.

2 comments:

James and Mary said...

even with gabey looking like a crazy, your family is still b-e-a-u-tiful. i miss you guys like crazy.

Jen S said...

welcome back! :)