Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rockets just can't stop the Jazz








It is so nice to be a Jazz fan in Houston. I went to the game on Monday and couldn't hold back my smile. I was one of the few in blue. What a great game. People just can't get over the bad call on Scola. What they can't explain is how the jazz lead the whole game except for the first couple of minutes and then once in the third quarter. In total, the jazz lead all but probably two minutes in that game. I am sure that call would have helped them turn it around. Who are they kidding? I am really excited about this season. Go Jazz!!!

5 comments:

James and Mary said...

woo hoo! i can't wait for the game tonight. (by the way, this is mary, not james). yeah i love the jazz too

James and Mary said...

oh and by the way, i have many options for ugly pics of carli. i just have to narrow it down to my favorite!!

Aly said...

Carli & Donny...
Those videos are so flipping cute!! It made me miss you guys so much. gabe is beautiful, Sophi's song, Carli your darling laugh. Man I miss you guys! Hopefully you guys are doing great. It looks like you are!
Love aly

James and Mary said...

ok so more pictures/videos of the babies please! can't wait to see you guys!

Kristen said...

I love the picture of Boozer...he is my latest celebrity crush.
Kristen