Monday, April 14, 2008

Gabe has a girlfriend





For those that don't know Nick and Laurel, I will fill you in. I met Nick and Laurel up in North Dakota when I was going to school. Carli actually knew Nick from high school and so when he moved up we were all introduced and we really hit it off. I actually ended up staying with them for the last 6 weeks of my North Dakota stay. This was while Carli went back to Utah to see her OBGYN (She was pregnant with Gabe). Now Sydney is their daughter, and she is the cute little blond kissing Gabe. Our two and Sydney play so cute together. Today was no different. Gabe and Sydney were kissing and Sophi felt left out and thought she would get in on some of the kissing. To make a long story short, destiny works in crazy ways. It was only by chance that we met each other up in ND, and even a bigger chance that we ended up in Houston together at the same facility. Until we find out different, we think the main reason was so that Sydney and Gabe could meet. We will keep you posted on their progress.

4 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

You kissin' fools, I love it! At least someone cares about this blog. I have not looked in a while thinking "What's the Point?" And all of a sudden there are a million posts! Miss you guys!

Christine said...

Love the pics and kisses!! Keep us posted on the happy couple...hehe:)

Anonymous said...

don't they know that they are only allowed to kiss ME?? I can't wait to smooch their little faces!!

Kolbi Young said...

Hi Carli!! It is so good to see you! Your babies are beautiful!!! Sophi looks just like you....I hope mine come out so cute ;)

To answer your question, the house we are trying to buy is in South Jordan - Daybreak area. It has been a messy and time consuming little deal, since it is going into foreclosure. So we still don't have a closing date. Oh, well...we are learning patience!

So good to see you! I'm glad that we can keep better in touch now!!! Take care, Kolbi