Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Spring

I thought that it was time for a change for awhile. So I took it upon myself (I am Donny, hi) to make it happen. You might notice some changes, but don't be alarmed. This page speaks for the whole family. These aren't just my views. Carli, Sophi, and Gabe love the Jazz. They tell me all the time. They are always trying to get me to watch the games with them. Anyway, we are still liking Texas and enjoying this spring weather while it lasts. Summer is just around the corner and the heat is creepin' if you know what I mean.
I really like my job cause it is so fast paced and every day is a new challenge. I never knew that controlling, and aviation in general, was so complex. There are so many rules and restrictions and blah! I had no idea. But it is cool and intense and fun all at the same time.
Anyway, we will see how long this new Fabrizio blog will last. Go Jazz!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm so excited that the Fabrizio blog is back on! I love hearing about you guys and seeing pictures:) I am also glad that Donny figured out how to fix his post so that new pics were on the side and the post was on the left... now we can leave comments:)!!!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Carli-
I am so glad you found me. Yeah, this blogging thing is pretty cool that you can find and stay in touch with so many people. You kids are adorable! They look just like you. Keep in touch.