Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Izzy had her first taste of Halloween last night at the trunk or treat party. We got rained out so the party was moved inside, but it was still fun and the kids got enough candy for all of us. The kids love to dress up in their costumes and can't wait to go all out on Halloween night. Gabe has a mask that goes with his Spiderman muscle suit and we are going to dye Sophi's hair black. They were doing face painting and I had to sneak Izzy over to get her face painted. She loved it! If you can't tell what Izzy is, she is a cute little ghost. Laurel made it for her. Thanks Laurel! Anyway, here are some of the pics...























5 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Izzy is such a PRETTY baby. Your kids are darling. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

James and Mary said...

thanks for the update donna. we HAVE to live by eachother. no question. HAVE to. kiss all your babies for me. love you guys!

Jessica said...

Adorable!

Lorrie said...

Baby Izzy is the cutest!

La Belle Belge said...

How are you and your cute family doing?? Congratulations on the birth of your adorable Izzy! She is so precious. I wish I could come give her some love--I know she is not missing any ;-). Sophi and Gabe have grown so much, they keep on growing beautiful too. You'll have to tell me how is life with three--I'm not sure I am mentally prepared... Lots of love to you all.