Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tin Roof

It was a dance party tonight at tin roof (one of our favorite restaurants). The kids had so much fun. They always do. The weather was perfect and we were able to sit outside. The kids just ran around while we ate and talked. Here are some pics of the party...Happy b-day Nick (tomorrow)!!!











Sophi and Sydney dancin from Carli Fabrizio on Vimeo.



Izzy was feeling left out and she wanted me to add some of these pics...




First photo of Izzy and Sawyer...they were trying to hold hands


Izzy loves to kiss daddy



7 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I can't believe how old Sophi is....CRAZY!! And Izzy is such a beautiful baby!!!

Angie and Dallas said...

Carli!!!! She is so beautiful! I cant believe you have 3! All of your children are just so stinkin cute... they look just like their mommy! How are you feeling?

James and Mary said...

hip-hip hooray!! i lub pictures. Izzy told me that she loves to kiss me the most. i wanna eat all three of them. literally, just take a bite out of all of their faces.

Jessica said...

I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but Sophi and Gabe look just like you! Adorable. Too early to tell with Izzy, but I'm crazy about the picture of her stretching! Makes me ache for a newborn.

Laurel said...

so cute!!! Loved the kids at Tin Roof.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Izzy is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Jen S said...

Izzy is so gorgeous!! I love the stretching with her bum out thing! ps I guess Andrew is quite the exhibitionist, eh? ;) he's holding his shirt up in both pix!