Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gabe turns 3!!

I think Gabey had a pretty great birthday. It was low key and just my style. A few presents and very sorry attempt at putting a superman emblem on his birthday cake was enough to make him very happy. We are so grateful for our beautiful little boy. I can't believe that he is 3. He brings humor and joy to all of our lives. Right now he is really into superheroes. I couldn't even pick his favorite, he loves them all. Thanks to his Uncle Jacob, he even knows the names of some of the not so popular superheroes. He still loves cars too. His favorite movie is Superman Returns. It's so weird because even I get bored in that movie, it's so long. The cutest is when he says, Lex Luthor, because he says, "Lex Lupor". Were still working on his f's, he makes a p sound. Our favorite word is fluffy, "pluppy", is what he says. Pretty darn cute. Anyway, happy birthday Gabers! We love ya so much buddy. I know now that the frosting has to be pretty thick to do something like that. Gabe liked it and that's all that matters, okay. What?









5 comments:

James and Mary said...

yay for birfdays! gabe is turning into the cutest little guy. atleast he still has chubby hands. love him!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi carli! it was so fun to see you at the reunion in utah. happy birthday to gabe! i can't believe he is three. last time i saw him, i think he was about jonah's age. time sure flies. anyways, hope all is well with your pregnancy...can't wait to see pictures of the new babe.
love, tam

Aly said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!! Congrats on potty training him, that's amazing! Love all the new pictures!I am so sad that we didn't get together again when you were here! just know that I love you and think of you lots!! Love ya girl, Aly

Kristin Morris said...

Car Car- I'm still waiting to see pictures of your house now that it's all prettied. Love you!!!

Sarah Jane said...

hey - just snooped from Jen's blog. It was super fun to meet you this weekend. Tell Donny, Thanks, my plane stayed safe. :)
Cute family - I'm sure glad you made it to the beach!
Sarah Jane