Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sophi's first day of preschool...and 2nd

My sweet little baby started preschool this week and she loved it. I posted her first and second days because I thought she just looked so cute. She was so excited to go. When I picked her up from school the first thing she said to me was, "Mommy I had fun". She is doing so great and i'm so glad that she's happy. It was crazy to see her walk into class that first day. I mean, wasn't she just born. Should I still be nursing her, she's my baby.(just kidding) I know this sounds so cliche, but they really do grow up too fast. I could hardly keep from bawling when I drove away from her school. I called my Daddy after I dropped her off to see if he had any words of wisdom for me. He started to tell me how he remembered taking me to the little Lutheran preschool in Biloxi. That didn't make me feel much better. Anyway, she is really enjoying it so far and I guess I can handle being away from her a few hours a week.






13 comments:

James and Mary said...

aaahhh!! she is so big! i love your babies!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I agree that they grow up way too fast. She is so cute and looks so old:)

DyeFam said...

I totally understand you-it's so hard to let them go but your so proud of them too! I miss Payton while he is gone-but it doesn't even phase him~! ha ha

James and Mary said...

i just realized that you need to update your "about me" stuff. yeah, get on that. thank you, goodbye.

Aly said...

She is sooo cute! Such a little Carli! I am so sad as well about the whole Pre-School thing. I was laughing about the nursing part, but it's so true. I miss you guys

Kristie said...

what a cutie. They grow up so fast. I look at Brooke everyday and think were did that baby go. And with the second it seems even faster. I don't know where Sydneys past two years have gone I missed them. :) We miss you guys. Love your family

Christine said...

Hey guys... we wanted to snd a quick note and let you know we are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers... we hope the storm isn't too crazy over there in Houston. Love and miss you! Send an update as soon as you can so we know you are safe:)

LaShae and Noah said...

Hey! It's so fun to see your adorable little family (not little 4 of you WOW) That's awesome-we're so happy for you! Good luck with everything, keep in touch

Kara said...

Her outfit is so stinking cute! I remember being so excited whe I was a little girl to finally wear my new school clothes for the first day of school! :) So, is everythink ok with you guys with all the crazy weather and such? Colin and i have been wondering about you. Are you guys going to be in town in October at all? We need to plan a Halloween party! :)

Kristie said...

Carli, oh my goodness! Your kids look SO much like you. They're beautiful! I'm jealous you got to go to Austin- I hear great things about it!

Soup & Marci said...

Hey Carli! It was SO good to hear from you, WOW it has been a long time! It looks like you are doing great and you have an adorable family. Can't wait to see more updates.
Marci

James and Mary said...

i am going through picture withdrawals. could you please update your stinkin' blog? and mom says you need to shuffle your playlist, she is getting pretty sick of hearing the napoleon dynamite song every time she goes to your blog. lubba bubba

Cassi and John said...

I cant bleieve how big your kids are getting. They are so cute. We love you guys!