Saturday, September 6, 2008

Austin

This past weekend we went to Austin with some friends. We had a blast and officially love Austin. I wish we could move there. Best of all, we were able to meet Mary and James there. It was so good to see them and I can't wait for the day when we all live by each other again. Here are some pictures of us. Donny was able to go to the first University of Texas game of the season, which he loved of course. It was fun to just go and hang out. Austin reminds me of Portland, OR. Everybody's so nice and laid back. Maybe we can retire there.






















2 comments:

Laurel said...

I don't look like I'm in too much pain at the bat fest. It was so much fun.

Cassi and John said...

Your family is so cute, we love you guys. Hope we get to see you at Christmas!