Saturday, July 5, 2008

I had to

While Carli was away in Utah, I grew some pretty sweet facial hair. I am pretty sure that it would be permanent except, Carli doesn't like it all that much. She says that it hurts the kids faces when I kiss 'em. I don't know, but I wore it proud when she was gone. I let her see it when she got off the plane and she was pretty mad about it. I was hoping that she would see it and just fall in love with it. No such luck though. What do you think?

I just don't get it!?!

7 comments:

James and Mary said...

BARF my BRAINS out!!

Unknown said...

I think it's so sweet...beautiful!

Kara said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is hilarious! Both Colin and I love it!:) Colin says SEXY!

Anonymous said...

Sexy bro!
I couldnt look away from the monitor. You have me hypnotized!

TLJ said...

There is power in the stache! I support you Don Juan.

Jennifer Phillips said...

Seth and I think you should wear it full time, it seriously looks freakin sweet!!

Brooke said...

Carli is a very smart girl. I agree with her. So where are you at? I have somehow lost all info. on you guys. Your family is just so darling! Take care.
Brooke Hyer
brookehy@yahoo.com