Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello again

There is so much catching up to do. I have been out of commission for a while, and I am sorry. Utah looks better than ever. I always forget how beautiful mountains make everything. See what I am talking about. Who knew that swinging on swings could look so good? I don't know, but the wedding was just so much fun and very beautiful. He did it in the back yard of a friend. This guy is a professional landscaper and it was absolutely gorgeous. This yard had everything from a waterfall that emptied into a pond with live fish, to a putting green with different locations for tee off. We took it on one of the tee off spots about twenty yards from the green.
All in all it was a great time.

6 comments:

James and Mary said...

wow, don's mustache makes me want to vomit. but you guys look pretty cute in your pink and white get-ups. love and miss ya! smooch sophi and gabey for me

ps-james asked me if he could grow a mustache for joel's farewell. guess what my answer was...

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh Carli... your family is adorable. Next time you come to UTAH... Call me!

Christine said...

I'm so happy to get updates from you guys again!! I love the pics of course, you all are so darn gorgeous!!

DyeFam said...

Wow-what a cute family! You guys look so good-We know what you mean about the mtns making everything look so good~!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I actually bumped into Carli at target while you guys were in town we sure do miss you two, hopefully next time you will be here longer and we can do a bbq or something

James and Mary said...

my shoes are clarks. they are like walking on cumulus clouds. lubba bubba.