Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bandwagon jumping and such...

I'm going to jump right back on the blogging bandwagon. Not going to feel guilty about not blogging for a month. I'm doing it again starting right... now. Anyway, so after my long absence, I would post a jillion Christmas holiday pictures, I would write about my happy holiday. However, just to say that it was fun and good is enough for me right now. I miss my family in Utah, and I miss clean public bathrooms, also Cafe Rio, mountains, snow, my family, free babysitting, and that's pretty much it. I'm realizing now that blogging is more than keeping in touch for me. It's my journal, and I enjoy and miss it. So, the other night Donny and I were watching, The Wedding Singer. I truly love that movie. It's so funny. I laughed and laughed, up until the very end. Ya know, when he sings to her on the plane. Then I cried. I love that song, and it made me feel more tender toward my sweet Donny, who I had been grouchy with all day. I also might add that when Donny picked me up at the airport, I started to cry. Nice welcome huh. Poor Donny. However, I want my sweet Donny to know how much I love him..... and I "wanna grow old with him", hee hee, but seriously, I do. So, I would like to dedicate my first song ,on my newly revamped playlist to my baby.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Her hair is so cute short! I love it! I can't wait until Emerys is that length!

Jen S said...

Glad you're still in the game. :) And glad you're back home. We sure missed you!!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh her hair is so cute. I wish Sydney would grow some hair. Those are such cute pictures.

Jessica said...

Sophi's hair is very cute, it's so thick! It was fun to see you in Utah over christmas. And I totally can relate to your woes (ie- no family, no free babysitting, no Cafe Rio), being away from Utah makes me miss it a lot too.

Tamara Jacobs said...

So glad you are back:) Sophi's hair cut is soo cute! She looks so big! Glad you had a fun Christmas...we'll have to catch you next time you come and visit:)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

She looks so grown up. There is something about a "bob" on a little girl LOVE IT, love it! So sad we didn't get together. Just plan on heading to Utah next fall. I will be home for Landon's homecoming with 2 babies! LOVE YOU!!

Aly said...

I am so glad you are back!! I missed you. So sad that I didn't see you guys this Christmas. Sophi's hair is so adorable. She looks so grown up. I love it. Welcome back.

Jennifer Phillips said...

it's about time you got back on here, just kidding. Things always get crazy with the holidays. So how are things in your neck of the woods? I like Sophies hair it looks so cute she looks like a little stylish girl

Jennifer Phillips said...

Oh ya I forgot to mention we are thinking of doing a carribean cruise in May with any friends that want to come so if you and Donny are interested let me know

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

Oh my gosh Sophi's hair is so cute I love it. Welcome back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carli!! It's your "favorite" cousin in Utah (Shanny!) Fine, I know there are several favorites but I will just go on believing what I want to! I love your blog! The kids are so stinkin cute. I have darling pics of the kids from Christmas, too. Email me and I will send them to you. My email is shannoncarlson@mac.com. I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon. I love you and squeeze the kids for me!