Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sundays and a few pics of the girlies.

Here are some cute pics of my girls. Izzy is getting so big. She has really been reaching for things lately. Sophi and Gabe think its so great how she puts everything in her mouth. Today me and Izzy took a nursing snuggle nap after church, it was fabulous. Every Sunday after church, I put an appropriate movie on for Sophi and Gabe, and then me and Frizzle take a nap. I know when the movie is over, because the monsters immediately start needing things. (ie; a drink, a snack, to color, attention) That's when we get up. It works out nicely for all of us I think. Donny is at work, so it's just the four of us. Today we went outside and played. It was such a beautiful day today. I love church by the way. We were on time for Sacrament meeting today for the first time in about 3 no, 4 weeks. It felt so good to be there, ready and on time. It was a good day.





4 comments:

James and Mary said...

beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking... love them... and you... affinity!

Laurel said...

They are so darling. I can't believe how much they look alike.

Unknown said...

HAPPY PANTS!

The Hunts Happenings said...

they are all so beautiful! I miss seeing your smiling faces~ cant wait to see you all again in may!