Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well it is getting pretty close to Christmas and we are tying up the loose ends so that we will be ready for Santa. Sophi and Gabe are really excited to open up their presents, in fact, Sophi has asked us about a million times if it was Christmas yet. We are trying to teach the kids about Jesus and the true meaning of it all. I think they understand, well at least Sophi, but right now, Christmas is a tree with presents under it and Jesus' birth and giving, is something else completely different. They will get it some day...Speaking of Jesus and giving, Sophi just had a preschool performance and it was probably the cutest thing that she has done in her life up until now. It is kind of long, but totally worth it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the camera on Sophie!!! She is so cute...I don't want to see all the other kids, just her, except for maybe Gabe! He's adorable! When did he get all that curly hair! OK....and I really like to see you and Mary and Donnie but not all those other kids! Honestly....

I love you all...MMWAHHH!! (that's a big kiss!)

Christina said...

Mary said you guys are coming to visit!! I'm so excited to finally meet you!

Christine said...

Ohmy... that was so cute! I hope I get to see her and Gabey before they get too grown up!!! I'm so glad you posted that video.

We miss you guys and hope you have a great holiday. We Loved your Christmas card too:)

Johnsons said...

How adorable! Sophie is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast her and Gabe are growing up. Donny is growing up so fast too! Hope you guys are doing good.

janelle stubbs said...

hey carli! i didn't know you had a blog! so do i! can i put you on my blog? mine is janelleanddustinstubbs@blogspot.com . kinda long i know. all theo thers were taken. you have such cute kids. i hope mine come out that cute. :) here's to hoping!