Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My little lion and sparkly fairy had a great time getting candy tonight. They were both so dang cute. Sophi was in the same outfit that she wore for the ward party, but Gabe was tricked into wearing a lion costume. I had to put it on while he was watching peter pan. As soon as it was over he realized what happened and only cried/didn't like it for an hour. By the end of the night he was growling and everything. We went over to Megan and Colby's house for some chips, salsa, and fun. Then, we hit the streets. Here are some pics of the fiesta...




















































7 comments:

James and Mary said...

the thing i love most about gabey's costume: how the mane frames his chubby face, and his fluffy little hands! LOVE IT!! and sophi is beautiful like always.

Johnsons said...

These two cuties have grown up so much. I cannot believe how much they look alike. You did a great job on their costumes, they looked so cute! Happy Halloween.

Laurel said...

So fun. They were so cute.

Julie said...

Hey, I didn't know it was you guys taking that picture - the one of the four of you. You were standing in front of my neighbors house! I was putting my kids to bed and they saw flashes and thought it was lightning. I looked out their window and saw people taking pictures. How crazy that it was you guys! Sorry our light wasn't on - we ran out of candy. Hope you had fun trick-or-treating!

Jen S said...

love your new background! oops, I think i needed to do something to get the ugly orange one to go away, too. sorry. that's what you get when you let amateurs help you with your technical problems. ha ha ha

Christine said...

What cuties!!! I love their sweet little costumes. You're such a fun mama! I'm glad you snuck that little costume on Gabe... and I love that he learned to be happy in it... hehe:)

Shandi Brown said...

Cute halloween kids! Can I get your email? we are going private.